Course Subjects Include: In depth study of 80+ postures, anatomy, physiology, history, philosophy, meditation, energy anatomy, the art of teaching & the business of Yoga.
Tuition includes 200hr RYT yoga teacher certification recognized by Yoga Alliance, 350+ page training manual, experience in over 10 different styles of hatha yoga.
Course Fee $3550 (all inclusive, 10 payments broken monthly)
Early Bird Discount if registered by Aug 1, $300
Registration Fee $250 (reserves space, class size limited to allow for individual attention and optimal learning experience)
Save $550 when paid in full by start date! Total Course fee $3000 (excludes any other discounts/offerings)
$100 off your tuition with every referred participant that graduates. Discounts taken off final payment.
For more info, to register, and program dates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• The complete Anatomy of Yoga.
• Solid Fundation of the History and Philosophies of Yoga.
• Meditation & pranayama Techniques.
• Learn all the Energetic System of the body.
• Asana Dissection & Sequencing
• Sanskrit Dictionary.
• Ethics and the Business if Yoga.
• Experience more than 10 styles of Hatha Yoga.
• Understand how to teach over 70 yoga Asanas (postures)
• Special needs, prenatal.
(Not required for Teacher Training, but truly inspirational, enjoy)
The Spritual Tradition
• The Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga, Goswami Kriyananda
• Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramahansa Yagananda
• The Play of Consciousness, Swami Muktananda
• Yoga and the Quest for the True Self, Steven Cope
• Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, B.K.S. Iyengar
• Bhagavad Gita, Juan Mascaro
• The Philosophy of Hatha Yoga, Pandit Arya
• Lovingkindness, Sharon Salzburg
• The World’s Religions, Huston Smith
Anatomy of Yoga
• The Key Muscles of Yoga, Ray Long (entire series is amazing)
• The Anatomy Coloring Book, Kapit & Elson
• Anatomy of Movement, Blandine Calais German
• Anatomy of Hatha Yoga, David Coulter
• Manual of Structual Kinesiology, C.W. Thompson
• Eastern Body Western Mind: Psycology & the Chakra System, Anodea Judith
Meditation, Chakras and Special Subjects
• Meditations & Mantras, Swami Vishnu-Devananda
• Yoga for Preganancy, Sandra Jordan
• Wheels of Light, Rosalyn Bruyere
• It’s Here Now Are You, Bhagavan Das
• Yoga Nidra, Swami Satyananda Saraswati
• Chakra Mantras, Thomas Ashley-Farrand
• The Joy of Partner Yoga, Mishabae